Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Gardening starts


I am going to start a blog just  for gardening posts. I can no longer have access to my previous garden blog, http://juliesontariogarden.blogspot.com/ as I haven't  used that email in two years and Google decrees that is the limit.  So the blog is closed, even to the owner of the blog.

Oh well, such is life!  here are pictures of where we are at with spring in central Ontario. Seeds begun in flats, and snow melting on the raised beds in the garden. When things start to warm up, everything moves fast. Hard to believe that in about 3 weeks time, we will be complaining about the blackflies and thinking that cold would be preferable to bugs. 


Three raised beds, one has garlic planted in it, now covered with straw. The other two beds will be for potatoes, tomatoes, carrots and peas.





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Landscape Quilt

The other landscape quilt isn't panning out, I just can't get into it so I thought put it away for another day. So I started o...