Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Just after mowing

I love the garden just after it is mown. The flower beds stand out much clearer and I can see all the baby shrubs that are dotted around the yard whereas before they are hidden by the grass growing up around them. Even my neighbour offered to trim the raspberry bushes in the yard next door so that my flowers would show up more; how lovely is that?
Long view towards the weigela bed and taking in the gingko bed; poppies in full bloom now
View of the side front garden; almost complete shade here because of the lovely birch, maple and oak trees
View of the end of the front garden with four hydrangea shrubs slowly growing to maturity
The bobo bed, just enlarged to take in a new peony as of yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Landscape Quilt

The other landscape quilt isn't panning out, I just can't get into it so I thought put it away for another day. So I started o...