Thursday, May 28, 2020

Summer has arrived



                                     

The apple tree has blossoms!  It was planted three years ago and is coming into its own.


This was the very first thing I planted in this garden so I am particularly fond of it.


In the corner of the back deck, some tulips and daffodils share the space with forget-me-nots and behind them is the climbing hydrangea which is slowly making its way up the lattice.


The garlic bed into which I put some leftover daffodil bulbs. They are doing better than any others.


The Montmorency cherry tree, now in its second year, it has blossoms too.


Tulips in the far corner bed, that I call the weigela bed. For obvious reasons.


And the seedlings, now outdoors, question is where to put them. Cosmos will go with the gingko tree, and snap dragons around the clematis but there are many more to dig in. 

Our weather has gone insane and we are in the middle of a heat wave. Yesterday it was 33 degrees Celsius which is 91.4 Fahrenheit. But the humidity made it feel like 39 degrees which is 102 Fahreheit. The poor dog had to be forced indoors for her own safety. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Landscape Quilt

The other landscape quilt isn't panning out, I just can't get into it so I thought put it away for another day. So I started o...